Saturday, March 6, 2010

Willa, making me feel like a kid again

I have a new obsession.

And it involves a cartoon. Yes, a cartoon.

I may be 28 years old, but I still like to flip through the channels while eating breakfast, especially on the weekend. I normally would rather sit through an episode of Judge Judy than any of the current cartoons out there, but last weekend I happened to come across the CUTEST animation I've seen in a long time.

Willa's Wild Life


I don't know what it is about this show, but I was hooked. I sat through two full episodes, and then hopped on line and watched all the ones that I could find. I still don't even know what it's really about. An adorable little girl named Willa lives with her dad and basically a zoo? And I'm pretty sure one of the mean cartoon girls is voiced by Paige from Degrassi.

I really like this style of animation. I love Willa as a character (normal girl with problems). It's so cute! I'm seriously obsessed. Has anyone else seen this? Or I am the only almost 30-something who can't get enough of it? (or still watches cartoons when she's bored?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks pretty cute. I don't watch a lot of 'toons myself, but so far as kids shows goes, I like Sonny with a Chance. Kind of a lot. I especially like it when they make little episodes of 'Mackenzie Falls', this Dawson's creek rip-off they make fun of in Sonny.

Good job, Disney! p.s.: make more this, less Hannah Montana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp0GXBkvTjk

Sadako said...

I agree--it does look totally cute.

andrea jean said...

So cute! I love Willa's new kangaroo haircut :)