Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Kishi-eque moment

Today I feel like Claudia Kishi.

No I'm not rocking a side ponytail, or wearing some cool parrot papermache earrings that I made, or complaining about how spelling is so hard. I wish.

I'm experiencing my lady time and seem to be on a junk food rampage. Yesterday I made the mistake of hiding a butterfinger in my apartment, and as of twenty minutes ago I couldn't find it. I don't have any hollowed out books, or art supplies to dig through, but I knew I had stuck it somewhere. My hormones were calling to me. Finally, I had my "ah ha!" moment, and found it tucked away in a box with a bunch of CD's next to my computer.

I am now eating a candy bar for breakfast. Thanks Claudia for the inspiration.


(if you don't read BSC books, this blog will be a bunch of nonsense to you. That's ok)

3 comments:

nikki said...

You know what I never understood? When Claudia would hide chocolate candy under her pillow. Didn't it get all hot and melty?

Jen said...

Seriously Nikki. I always thought of that.

Sadako said...

For me, every day is Claudia Kishi day! mmm chocolate.

Agree, Nikki, I never got the choc candy in bed. Sounds so potentially gross. Also...sometimes she had a lot of open boxes she'd forget about. Hello vermin...