Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas craziness

I'm about to trek out to the grocery store on foot, to gather up the last bit of supplies I need for the baking extravaganza that will commence tonight.

I will be making:


Peanut butter blossoms


mini candy cane cupcakes
(this is as close as I could find to what I'm making. Except, Mine will be mini cupcakes made of white cake, with vanilla frosting and very finely crushed candy canes sprinkled on top. So delicious. And pretty.)

Then, the boyfriend and I pack off and go south to Olympia, to spend Christmas Eve and part of Christmas (I work that night) with the fam. All of my 3 siblings are bringing their significant others to stay over. I'm really worried it's going to look something like this: (minus the boyfriend swapping, proposals, mom with cancer and deaf brother, but twice the hilarious hi-jinks!)



Happy Holidays everyone!



2 comments:

Literary Crap said...

Oooooooh. I regret looking at your blog! It's made me want peanut butter blossoms something fierce!
And mint candy cane cupcakes? Uh, yes please!
Both great choices! Unfortunately, I now have to wait ten months for the delicious cookie season to begin!

Jen said...

Peanut Butter Blossoms are good ANY time of year. I want some now. Yum