Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WOE!! READ SOME POE! FEELING LOW! (wtf?)

So I shouldn't have been such a braggart about my computer success. Because promptly after posting that blog, and watching two episodes of Jersey Shore on MTV.com (don't hate, it makes me laugh so hard), my new-ish old laptop crashed. A goner. Two trips to the Apple store wasted. Hard drive is busted. And it's not really worth replacing.

So I've made the mature decision. To purchase a new lap. A NON-MAC! (the screaming and crying you hear is my boyfriend wailing in the corner.)

I've been a Mac girl for a while. I'm an Apple addict. However, I just can't afford a Mac Book Pro, and I need something fast, that I can stream video, surf the net and write papers for school on. I'm not asking for much. I don't need anything too fancy. I just refuse to spend $700 (and up!) for a used or refurbished sluggish powerbook or ibook.

So I'm doing it!

(I've got my eye on this Toshiba)

Also, remember when I was hating on Twitter? Well because of my iPhone and the awesome twitter apps, I've joined. Mostly to read other celebrities tweet. But then today, I dove it. I posted a tweet about not tweeting. Ten minutes later, I actually tweeted. I felt the urge, and I succumbed. So if you want to follow me, (the two people who read this blog) do so.

User name is: IWantYouSass
(yes, i forgot to put the 'R' in my user name. And didn't realize this until I'd already added all my favorite celebs to follow, and didn't want to deal with creating a new account. Now lots of pervy and skeevy internet dudes just see I WANT YOU and decide to follow me. Ughhh, creepy)

2 comments:

w said...

that's almost exactly the toshiba i'm using right now, and i love mine. super small and weighs about as much as the book i'm reading, so very portable.

- wes

Jen said...

Wes, I ended up not getting the Toshiba. The dudes at Best Buy actually talked me out of it! Oh well. I managed to get my old Mac laptop fixed, just got it back from the Apple store today and it's working good. Cross your fingers!