Saturday, February 27, 2010

My new favorite website

So I think cats are okay. I've just recently discovered that I actually think they are cute, and would potentially want one in my future. I blame my parents who never really allowed my siblings and I to have anything more intense than some goldfish that we won at the fair. One lived a really long time and was abnormally big. The other 3 died within days. Maybe the first goldfish ate them? I can't remember, it's too traumatic.

I do, however, love dogs. Dogs are my thing. I am anxiously awaiting the day when I move into a dwelling that actually allows pets, and I can get my dream dog: a beagle, or a golden retriever/lab mix. But in the meantime, check out this website:

hipster puppies



I mean is that not the cutest thing ever? Go to the site, and check out the caption for it. I died, it's so adorable and funny.


2 comments:

Sadako said...

Awwww! Too cute! The captions are all great though I'm definitely not "cool" enough to know who Joanna Newsom is.

Jen said...

Joanna Newsom is this harpist/avant-garde meets indie rock artist. She's currently dating Andy Samberg from SNL. I can't stand her, but my boyfriend loves her, which seems to be how most music fans feels. You either love her or hate her.