Monday, February 8, 2010

Computer woes no more

Phew, I'm back.

My computer needed a new keyboard, and it's back to it's sluggish ways. BUT, I also have access to an older laptop now, which is kind of like the greatest thing in the world. It's sort of mine. But not. But it is. But not. It's still awesome.

It other news, The Grammy's were pretty much a snooze fest. Except Pink. Holy shit balls, she was amazing.



Weirdly enough, when Pink first came out, I was a part of her street team. I used to post on the AOL music boards a lot, and somehow got involved with the promotion before her first album. I haven't followed her much since then, but every time I see her on TV, I'm just like...dang, you are cooler than any other crappy female singer out there. Props to Pink for keeping it going.

In a side note, remember when AOL was the shit? Good lord, my dad used to have to set a timer for me because I spent so much time on it. The thing would chime, and he'd be like "okay, your hour is up!". And I'd be like, "but dad, I'm still chatting in this stupid chat forum to strangers in Milwaukee!"

1 comment:

andrea jean said...

Yay, glad you're back!

I begged my parents into getting AOL circa 1996. Mostly I just stalked my classmates' profiles and searched for pics of Gavin Rossdale. But it was AWESOME.