Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Late Thanksgiving

I wanted to post a blog and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, but my internet has been down for two days.

So a little late but....



I hope you are truly stuffed and spent time with people you love. I can check both those off my list.

On a second note, this man came into my work the day after Thanksgiving, when I was not there.



SERIOUSLY.

How unfair is my life? According to my star struck co-workers he was soft spoken and smelled amazing. My boyfriend is throwing up as he reads this, because he hates Morrissey with a passion. Relax babe, go put on some Dylan and take deep breaths.

I can't believe he came into my work the day I wasn't there. argggggggg

3 comments:

andrea jean said...

Holy shit, you missed Morrissey? Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving to somehow make up for it.

Jen said...

I know, can you believe it? I did have a great Thanksgiving!Did you?

Also, I received your zines and devoured them! Loved them. Truly. Working on a package to send you back!

Sadako said...

Oh man! Missing Morrissey is the worst! :( I would be super sad. Missing the chance to ask him what the hell Some Girls Are Bigger than Others is REALLY about....awwww.